Preperation time: 10min
Cooking Time: 15min
Visit www.foodandwine.com for the full instructions.
- Preheat a large sauté pan or griddle on medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash banana(s) with a fork or potato masher. Crack egg(s) into the bowl, add
- coconut oil, and mix together.
- Add almond flour and cinnamon to the wet ingredients and combine.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, drop 2-3 tablespoon scoops of batter onto the cooking surface. If you’re
- using a sauté pan, jiggle the pan a little to spread the batter out farther.
- Cook until the edges look done and gently flip the pancakes over and cook a few minutes more.
- Any leftovers you have freeze really well and easily reheat in a toaster.
Customize Your Own Paleo Diet Meal Plan In Minutes
Your favorite paleo recipes at your fingertips so you can:
- Save & Organize Your Favorite Recipes
- Automatically create shopping lists
- Nutrition Info on all recipes