Preperation time: 15min
Cooking Time: 25min
Visit comfybelly.com for the full instructions.
- Whisk or sift the coconut flour and cocoa powder until they are well blended.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, butter, and vanilla until well blended.
- Combine the cocoa mixture and egg mixture and blend well (with a mixer if possible). I let my mixer do it’s thing for a few minutes.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and use a spatula to scoop the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the brownies comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy! These actually taste even better the second day. I store them at room temperature in a sealed container.
Customize Your Own Paleo Diet Meal Plan In Minutes
Your favorite paleo recipes at your fingertips so you can:
- Save & Organize Your Favorite Recipes
- Automatically create shopping lists
- Nutrition Info on all recipes