Chia Lemon Drizzle Cake
Preperation time: 15min
Cooking Time: 30min
Visit thingsmybellylikes.com for the full instructions.
- Add the lemon zest and most of the juice, reserving a tbsp. Mix that tbsp with the tsp of sugar and set aside, you’ll need it later.
- Whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, yogurt and honey ’til smooth.
- Sieve the coconut flour into a large mixing bowl.
- Gradually pour the egg mixture into the coconut flour, stirring to form a semi-runny batter.
- Fold in the chia seeds and pour the batter into a greased loaf tin. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and make 4 to 6 vertical slits along the loaf. Across these gently pour the lemon juice and sugar mix.
- Put it back in the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes. Remove and let cool completely before taking out of the tin.
Customize Your Own Paleo Diet Meal Plan In Minutes
Your favorite paleo recipes at your fingertips so you can:
- Save & Organize Your Favorite Recipes
- Automatically create shopping lists
- Nutrition Info on all recipes