Chicken Fried Steak
Preperation time: 10min
Cooking Time: 15min
Visit purelyprimal.com for the full instructions.
- Mix the almond flour, arrowroot powder, black pepper, and Old Bay into a plastic bag. Whip the eggs up in a bowl.
- Heat 1/4 cup of the coconut oil in a pan on med-low to med heat.
- Dip a piece of cube steak into the egg mixture and coat. Once coated, drop the steak into the bag of dry ingredients and give a couple of shakes to coat the steak. Drop the steak into the pan.
- Let the meat cook on one side for a few minutes before flipping. If you flip too much, the coating will come off, so make sure it is getting a good chance to cook on each side.
- You may need to add more coconut oil to the pan as you go. You may also need to add another egg or dry mixture depending on how much meat you have. Dig in!
Customize Your Own Paleo Diet Meal Plan In Minutes
Your favorite paleo recipes at your fingertips so you can:
- Save & Organize Your Favorite Recipes
- Automatically create shopping lists
- Nutrition Info on all recipes