Source: Paleo OMG
Preperation time: 10min
Cooking Time: 30min
|Protein (g)||Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Energy (KCal)|
|Total: Approximate Nutrition Info, Per Serving:|
3 dried dates, pitted
2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter (or other nut butter)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons coconut flour
2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup strawberries, diced
¼ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips (or dark chocolate chips)
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor, puree bananas, eggs, dates, sunflower seed butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Then add flaxseed meal, coconut flour, baking soda and powder, and salt and puree once more.
4. Add mixture to a mixing bowl then fold in the strawberries and chocolate chips.
5. Line muffin tin with paper or silicone liners, plop mixture in the muffin liners, and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through. I know, long time. But that’s how it must be.