Almond and Coconut Waffles
Preperation time: 10min
Cooking Time: 15min
Visit www.amazingpaleo.com for the full instructions.
- Prep all your ingredients and plug in your waffle maker.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together (Paleo almond flour, shredded coconut, baking soda, cinnamon and salt)
- Mix all of your wet ingredients together (honey, vanilla extract, coconut milk and eggs)
- Combine both wet and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Once waffle maker is hot and ready, pour your mixture into waffle maker (should make 4 waffles, so make sure you distribute mixture evenly)
- Let it cook for about 4 minutes (or if you have a waffle maker that beeps when ready, then even better, it’ll let you know when they are done!)
- Eat one per day (like I do) with any nut butter and your choice and fresh fruit. You can pour some maple syrup too if you so wish.
*Important: Watch out not to eat more that 1 waffle a day…unless you aren’t worried about consuming excess healthy fats (gotta love that almond flour)!
Customize Your Own Paleo Diet Meal Plan In Minutes
Your favorite paleo recipes at your fingertips so you can:
- Save & Organize Your Favorite Recipes
- Automatically create shopping lists
- Nutrition Info on all recipes