Spicy Oven Roasted Pecans with Cinnamon
Preperation time: 10min
Cooking Time: 25min
Visit paleobetty.com for the full instructions.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, briefly whisk egg whites and then whisk in the agave nectar.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cinnamon, sea salt, and cayenne.
- Add pecans to the egg/agave mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle spice mix over pecans and then toss well to evenly coat.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer coated pecans to your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, using a spatula halfway through to stir pecans.
- Pecans are done when browned and the coating is dry.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes. These are great served warm!
Customize Your Own Paleo Diet Meal Plan In Minutes
Your favorite paleo recipes at your fingertips so you can:
- Save & Organize Your Favorite Recipes
- Automatically create shopping lists
- Nutrition Info on all recipes