Sweet Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
Preperation time: 10min
Cooking Time: 15min
Visit for the full instructions.
- Heat wok or large skillet over high heat and coat with coconut oil. Add chicken and cook until browned on all sides.
- Add peppers, garlic, tomato, lemon, and onion, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add parsley and oregano, stir-fry for another minute.
- Add chicken broth.
- Cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve and enjoy!
Customize Your Own Paleo Diet Meal Plan In Minutes
Your favorite paleo recipes at your fingertips so you can:
- Save & Organize Your Favorite Recipes
- Automatically create shopping lists
- Nutrition Info on all recipes